Departing from the samll town port of Marine Charter, it's but a short voyage into the clearer, bluer waters of the Sainte Anne Marine park.
• The glass-lined floor of Teddy's boat allows you to glimpse a world of amazing corals and schools of colourful fish.
• You can even dive off into the blue and snorkel through the dramatic underwater landscape where stunning boulders dip down to reveal secret, sunken layers of the seabed.
• Large colourful parrotfish are just within reach, and you'll often have to stop to let schoals of zebra fish pass you by.
• Later you will dock up on the lush tropical island of Moyenne where you can stroll through the remains of early settler's homes and pirates'graves; walking beside the wild and roaming giant tortoises. • An authentic Kreol Beach BBQ of tantalising fresh grilled fish is prepared for you as you relax with a cool refreshing drink and wait to enjoy the staplesd of a true Kreol diet.
• Full day trip
Marine Park by glass bottom boat snorkelling including open grill, barbecue, drinks, snorkelling equipment.
• Half Day trip
Marine park by glass bottom boat, and there is plenty of time to snorkel and explore the coral reef.
• Private Trips are also available.
Sail across the living and breathing aquarium that is the Saite Anne Park, and spend the day exploring the three islands of Round, Long and Moyenne, where tales of treasure and pirates await you.