Take a break at Café de Céliska, a must-visit place on the Praslin south coast, Anse Consolation!
• Facing the ocean, you can enjoy a delicious homemade fresh fruit cocktail or a scrumptious smoked fish salad...
• Experience our authentic creole cuisine and our delicious pizzas.
• It's all about local product: let your curiosity make you try our breadfruit or indulge in our sour sop.
Welcome to Le Café de Céliska !
• Céliska, my grandmother, lived here in the 1900s. She was married to James Lablache.
• They had 5 children: Leandre, Leon, Almée, Gelase and Myrtha, my mother.
• Seamstress and dressmaker by profession, she played the accordion and the mandolin artfully.
• Very sweet and warm, she loved to prepare her favorite dishes: vegetables broth, salted pork meat, cassava pinpin, mango chatini, saffron chicken curry ....
• It is therefore in honor of my grandmother that I have the pleasure of welcoming you to le Café de Céliska. You can extend your visit by Le Jardin secret de Céliska and rest for a few
days in one of the two rooms of La Maison de Céliska, facing the ocean.