La Dolce Vita opens every day early in the morning to offer English breakfast for 100 Seychelles rupees.
For breakfast one can also choose from a selection of cakes and French croissants.
• The first section of the restaurant is for people who want to try the delicious Italian gelato ice cream.
• In the second area, La Dolce Vita offers international food such as fresh sushi, traditional Creole meals, healthy salads and Italian lasagnes.
• The place to go in the capital of Seychelles where local people and tourists can enjoy a piece of Italy and international food, while young and old can savour delicious Italian ice-creams.
• La Dolce Vita is well located just in front of the State House in the historic centre of Victoria, just a stone’s throw away from the tiny silver replica of Big Ben.
• Once inside the air-conditioned glass-fronted restaurant, the team greets each customer from behind the counter.
• Once a choice has been made from the wide array of options on the menu, one can sit down at a table and idly watch the hustle and bustle of Victoria at lunchtime go by.