Under the leadership of the Chinese Head-Chef, the menu offers a wide choice of dishes that are rooted in traditional Chinese flavours with food from China’s eight great regional cuisines.
• The A la carte menu offers also some characteristic dishes of Seychelles like the Octopus curry and the Chicken curry.
• The italian lovers will appreciate a great variety of pizzas.
• For those who hate cooking, there is also a take away option.
• The tables are set on the restaurant’s veranda overlooking the breathtaking St. Anne Bay.
• The Chilli Bar experience includes also special theme nights, the Friday and Saturday night Chinese buffet at SR 350 per person, the Creole and Chinese Lunch buffet with band on Sundays at SR 250 per person.
• The Chilli Bar Chinese Restaurant is the ideal place to hold various events and private functions.
Day or night, Chilli Bar Chinese Restaurant offers one of the most breathtaking views available on Mahe, with a panoramic vista that reveals the Eden, St. Anne, Long, Moyenne and Cerf islands as they rest in the tranquil turquoise waters of the St. Anne Marine Park. On a clear day, you can even see all the way to Praslin, including all the islands that surround it.
• So whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, a gathering among friends or a sunny lunch time affair on their garden terrace, Chilli Bar Chinese Restaurant is a great place to share a meal and make fresh memories set in the sensational surrounds of Seychelles’ scenery.