• Whilst initially providing only structural and civil consultancy services, Atom has now grown to the capacity of providing infrastructure consulting services through partnerships with well-established firms in the Indian Ocean Region.
• Atom is involved with some of the most notable infrastructure projects in Seychelles such as the new port at Ile du Port (Central Common
• Cold Storage and Port), rural road network upgrades in La Gogue farming zone and a maritime
logistics control centre at Zone 20, Providence Industrial Zone.
• With regards to commercial development projects, Atom Engineering has been the structural
consultant on major projects such as the Seychelles Football Federation Beach Soccer Stadium, the Zil Pasyon Luxury Hotel and Residences on Felicite Island, the redevelopment of the previously abandoned Cassis Hypermarket at Bois de Rose, the Acajou Beach Resort renovation and extension, the demolition and redevelopment of the STC Supermarket in Central Victoria; to name a few.
• Atom Engineering was founded at the end of the year 2011 as a partnership between Michel Savy and Adolf Nalletamby.
• Atom Engineering takes pride in having a prestigious clientele consisting of international property developers, large local businesses, international industrial firms and local Class I contractors.
• The founding partner is Michel Savy who graduated from Curtin University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Construction Technology) with Honours. Michel has been extensively involved in structural problem definition, solution formulation and implementation of engineering solutions.
• In Seychelles, Michel has worked for various high profile clients including Class I contractors, real property investment groups, government agencies and high value private investors. Most of the structures designed were multi-storey developments including subterranean levels and piled or raft foundations.