Carana Hilltop Villa’s excellent choice of accommodation proposes a total of 10 rooms from standard and superior through to family, honeymoon and luxury suites with all rooms air conditioned and with ceiling fans.
• Comfortable king and queen sized beds come with private bathrooms with shower and bath.
• All rooms are equipped with:
• Air conditioning (N.B. all rooms have good natural air flow)
• Flat screen TV with DSTV channels (English and French channels only)
• Tea/Coffee facilities (with tea/coffee provided)
• Mini Bar
• Toiletries, bath/shower with hot/cold water service
To book the entire villa, please contact us.
Carana Hilltop Villa echoes the very soul of the Seychelles Islands and their timeless promise of the ultimate, tropical shangrila and enviable, tranquil island lifestyle.
The villa is framed by lush, multi-coloured tropical flowers in the front garden and by fruit trees facing the outside dining area where our guests may enjoy meals in the total serenity of a unique setting, serenaded by birdsong and by the restful gurgle of our fishpond’s waterfall.
• Faithful to the timeless traditions of Seychellois hospitality, our charming villa proposes a unique opportunity to enjoy this tropical haven at your own whim and pace in an authentic Creole home-away-from-home offering, peace, tranquillity, delicious cuisine, fine island living and all the ingredients of the vacation of a lifetime.
• In an ideal location which exudes peace and island-style tranquillity, Carana Hilltop Villa nestles between the verdant mountainsides of north east Mahé Island and the sapphire waters of the mighty Indian Ocean, just waiting to be discovered at Carana Beach, a mere 5 minutes’ walk from the villa.
• You will discover the villa’s unique ambiance within the oasis of its walled private grounds, private swimming pool, garden of tropical flowers & fruit trees and quietly gurgling fish pond.
• An ideal location for complete relaxation....or a stepping stone for your personal voyage of exploration into the secret corners of the islands.